The Detroit Catholic Pastoral Alliance and the Archdiocesan Office for Black Catholics will hold a Juneteenth Celebration on Saturday, June 19, 2021 at the St. Cecilia Gym Complex from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m.. We are happy you are interested in being a part of our UJAMAA Market Place. UJAMAA means Cooperative Economics, it is in the place that we can support local Black Businesses as well as vital community resources. The MARKET PLACE will be held at ST. CECILIA GYM COMPLEX (6340 STEARNS / DETROIT, MI 48204), 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
We look forward to your participation this year, and please feel free to tell your friends and neighbors. If you have any questions, you may call John Thorne at 313-922-1435 x.10. Please fill out the application below. There is a place to make a payment as well at the bottom of the page.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE REVIEW
1. Table reservations must be accompanied by a check, money order or cash or via weblink below.
2. Cost per space is $20.00 for one day (non-refundable).
3. Included in your reservation is one 8ft table and two chairs. You will need to provide your own table covering. (You may also want to provide your own shade covering in case of sun exposure. If you bring a tent you are responsible for securing it, so that it does not blow away).
5. You will be able to set up your area by 12:00 noon on Saturday, June 19th
6. You will be given a space in a designated area.
7. We also ask that items for sale be in GOOD TASTE.
Get in touch so we can start working together.